Sunday 17 August 2014

The Window: Day Five



I’d left work early on Friday night, the floor and office number imprinted on my mind. I’d eaten at a local restaurant, before heading back to the office. Tonight I walked into a different building. I told the security guard that I had a late night meeting. He checked his screen and told me to take elevator 4.

I knocked on the office door and walked in. The room was in darkness.

“Close the door”, a voice said, “and take off your clothes”. I did as I was asked, and then the lights came on. The two guys were at the far side of the room, both naked. They moved towards me and led me to the window. I looked across at my office, dark and empty tonight.

One of the guys dropped to his knees and started licking the underside of my balls. The other pressed his lips to mine, and kissed me hard.

I felt a tongue on my cock, then a hot mouth enclosing me. The second tongue still in my mouth.

The two guys pulled back and pushed me onto the desk. I felt a cock slide into my mouth as my legs were pulled apart. A tongue began to probe my hole. It loosened me up and then I felt a finger enter, probing as deeply as it could. I sucked on the big cock that was filling my mouth.

A second finger slid inside opening me further, then a third joined it.

“I think you’re ready”, a voice said. I couldn't answer as my mouth was still full of throbbing meat. I felt his cock head touch me. I relaxed as he moved forward. The head now inside me. He pushed on. He was big as the cock went deeper and deeper, until I could feel his balls touch my ass. He pulled back almost withdrawing completely and then pushed back hard. I had the second guy almost fully inside my mouth by this time.

He pounded me harder and harder, and then he let out a shout as a hot stream of semen filled my insides. He continued to ram into me until he had nothing left to give. As he began to withdraw my mouth filled with hot cum. I sucked every drop of it down my throat.

I lay there for a few minutes, before the two guys changed places and started again.

The second cock pounded my ass before filling me again, as another load flowed down my throat. It wasn't over yet as they changed places again.

My own cock was almost bursting. I couldn't believe how long I’d lasting without shooting my load. The first guy got onto the table and spread his legs for me. I was so aroused that I just slid straight into him. I fucked him hard and shot what felt like an endless stream of cum into him. Then the second guy took his place. I didn't think I had anything left but I was wrong as I filled the second guy.

The three of us were totally exhausted as we dressed in silence.

“Your week is over”, the first guy said, “It’s time to move on”. I didn't want it to end but knew it had to. I began to make my way towards the door, but as I did, I turned and glanced across to my office, still in darkness. Something moved, and then I saw a figure walk away from the window.


Someone had been watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment