Saturday 5 February 2011

The Window: Day Three


Wednesday night I had to work late. I’d been out visiting clients all day, and now had a mountain of paperwork to get through. I’d hardly had time to think about the last two evening’s viewing.

The other staff drifted away slowly as the evening wore on. It was almost ten thirty before I glanced across to the other building. The lights were on and a young man was working at a desk. I wasn’t sure if it was one of the guys from last nights show. He looked different with his clothes on.

I stood up and switched the office lights off, just leaving on the one above my desk. When I looked up, the guy was standing in the window, staring at me. He began to unbutton his shirt, while the second man appeared, totally naked, and very hard. My cock was already straining inside my boxers. Was I going to get another jerk off session like last night, or something more?

The second guy dropped to his knees, and began helping the first guy out of his clothes. His tight black briefs left little to the imagination, although they weren’t on long enough to have to use my imagination. His thick cock stood up proudly, as a tongue began to lick his balls, then it slid along the underside of his cock, before the kneeling guy slipped his lips around the throbbing head.

I sat and watched, not touching myself, as own cock strained for release inside it’s prison. I wanted this to last as long a s possible. Soon the first guys cock had disappeared from sight as his buddy deep throated him. The suddenly the cock appeared as spurt after spurt of hot cum hit the other guys face and neck, before the lips enclosed it again.

After a few moments they changed places. My own cock throbbing so much I though I was going to shoot without touching it. More hot dreams for me tonight when I got to bed.

I watched as one ball and then the other slipped into the open mouth, then the tongue probed every inch of the hard rod, before the mouth swallowed it whole.

It couldn’t believe how long the guy was holding himself, but then I saw the cock emerge from between the other guys lips, and spurt its hot white cum into the open mouth. He swallowed it all and then licked the tip of the cock for every remaining drop.

The guy got to his feet and the two of them walked out of sight, and then the office lights went out. My phone rang.

“Thursday night is fuck night!! “, the voice said and hung up, as I released my cock from it's prison and began to stroke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment