Sunday 20 May 2012

The Window: Day Four


Thursday night arrived. I hadn't been able to get the message out of my head all day. Ten thirty approached. The office had emptied earlier tonight. I had no other reason for staying late other than waiting for the show to begin.


They were both already naked when the lights came on. They started with a repeat of Wednesday night’s sucking, before one of the guys lay on a table that hadn’t been there the night before. The other guy bent forward and slipped his lips around the hard cock. As he did so, his hand moved between the first guys open legs, and slid a finger inside his hole. Soon followed by a second and third.

My own cock was straining for release from his prison, but I wasn’t ready to let it out yet. The fingers were withdrawn, and the guy stood, moving forward until his cock was touching the first guys asshole. Slowly at first, the cock slid inside, and then the movements became quicker, ramming into the guy harder and harder.

The fucking continued for a while, until suddenly the guy withdrew grabbed his cock and sent spurt after spurt of cum over his buddies body. I just wanted that image to stay in my mind for when I lay on my bed at home, later that night.

They changed places, and the first guy fucked his partner from behind. It wasn’t so easy for me to see the penetration this time. I caught glimpses as the cock slid out. A big load soon covered the guys ass.

Tonight the show continued. The second guy lay on his back as the other lowered himself onto the waiting cock. They fucked hard again, and more cum filled the air.

I wanted to pull my cock out and bring myself to a climax, but resisted the urge. The fantasy would be even better when I lay on my bed with my eyes closed, dreaming of the two guys sliding their cocks into me.

They changed places again, and the fucking continued. I witnessed four more cum loads before the lights finally went out.My cock was ready to explode without me even touching it.

I began to pick up my things to head home, hoping the phone would ring again before I left.

Just as was about to give up on it, it rang. I listened as the voice told me a floor and office number, then added “Your turn tomorrow”.

No comments:

Post a Comment