Saturday 21 March 2009

The Best Man



Two months ago, I attended my sister’s wedding. My future brother-in-law, was twenty six, the same age as me. Tony Bradshaw was a cop, he’d met my sister two years ago. Cassie was a lawyer, who’d been defending a suspect that he’d arrested.

Tony and I had got on pretty well since we first met, although I’d only met his best man for the first time at his stag party. Kristian Brooks was Tony’s partner, he liked to be called Kris. The first time I saw him, my cock almost leapt out of my jeans. Kris was six feet tall, with short cropped black hair, and piercing blue eyes. He was obviously straight from the way he talked. He featured in several hot dreams over the next few days.

The wedding had gone well, the food had been good and no one forgot their lines. I’d not had a chance to speak to Kris all day, I was a little afraid to approach him, as these trousers wouldn’t hide my hard on so well. The meal and speeches over, the music began, Tony and Cassie headed for the dance floor, while I headed for the bar. As I ordered my drink, a voice spoke to me, I turned and saw Kris standing next to me.

“Haven’t had a chance to speak to you all day”, he said.

“You’ve had more important things on your mind”, I added.

“Yeah. I was planning a little surprise for those two”, he continued, “I wondered if you’d like to give me a hand.”

“Sure.”

I followed him upstairs, and into the bridal suite. He locked the door behind us.

“Don’t want anyone to walk in before we’re finished”, he added. Much to my surprise, Kris grabbed hold of me, and pressed his lips tightly against mine, pushing his tongue down my throat. His hands began to unbutton my shirt. After the initial surprise, I soon began to strip him as well. It didn’t take long before the two of us were in our shorts.

Kris dropped to his knees, and began licking my cock through the cotton of my boxer shorts. His fingers slid into the waistband, and began to lower my shorts over my hips. My cock popped out and hit him in the face. He laughed, before his lips slid over its head and engulfed me. I couldn’t believe what was happening, this must be a dream, but the way his tongue and mouth were working my cock, there was no way this was a dream.

I could never have imagined these sensations. He released me for a moment and turned his attention to my balls.

“Oh fuck!” I said loudly. Kris moved back for a moment and pulled me down next to him.

“I’ve been wanting to get you naked ever since we met, but I wasn’t sure if you’d be interested.”

“What changed your mind?”

“That bulge in your trousers, when we were talking by the bar”.

“I’m amazed you didn’t notice at the stag party”.

“Why are we wasting time talking”, Kris added, as he pushed my face down towards his cock.


I kissed the tip, before sliding my lips around his cock head.

“Oh that feels good”. I heard Kris moan. His cock throbbed in my mouth as I worked my way down the shaft, savouring every inch of him. I’d never had a cock this big in my mouth before.

As my mouth enveloped his engorged rod, I slid my hands around his ass, and felt those tight cheeks of his.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna shoot”, I heard him say.

I released his cock from my mouth, just as he spurted his hot man juice all over my face. He dropped to his knees and began licking the cum from my face, before sliding his tongue down my throat again.

Then he returned his attention to my cock, his tongue running over every inch of it, his hot mouth taking me inside. I was about ready to blow, but managed to hold myself back for a moment or two longer. I pulled away, and spurted my load over his face. Kris allowed my juices to run onto his tongue, and then he was kissing me again.

Kris pushed me down onto the bed, spread my legs apart and dropped to his knees. His tongue began to circle my hole, before he pushed the tip inside of me.

“That feels good”, I moaned, as his finger slid inside. He worked my hole apart, loosening me up for what was about to happen. I watched as he got to his feet, cock gripped in his right hand. He moved forward until the head of his erection touched my asshole. Slowly he pushed into me. I relaxed as I took his length inside.

“Take it all”, he said, as he buried his shaft inside my aching hole. He began to fuck me, his movements quickening with each stroke. His right hand curled around the base of my shaft as he fucked me harder and harder.

He pulled out and got onto the bed next to me, lifting my leg, and then entering me from the side. While his cock pounded me, his tongue sucked on my nipple, before he kissed me. I felt myself nearing a climax, but didn’t touch my cock, hoping I could make this last longer. It wasn’t long before my cock started to shoot its load, without any assistance.

Kris was obviously nearing his own climax, as his strokes were becoming faster and faster. Soon, I felt his hot juices flowing inside of me.

“Oh fuck!” I heard him say. We lay together for a few minutes, his softening cock still inside of me.

“What was this surprise you had planned for Tony and Cassie then?”

“This would be a surprise if they walked in now”. I laughed at the suggestion. “Don’t worry, this is my room, not theirs”

“Good”.

“Sorry, I lied, just wanted to find a way of getting you into bed”.

“You could’ve just asked me if I wanted a fuck”.
“We’d better get back to the party, or they’ll be wondering where we are”.


We walked back into the darkened, music filled room. No one appeared to have missed us.

“I’ll get some drinks”, I said.

“Good idea”.

Tony was standing by the bar when I walked over.

“You’re back”, he said.

“I haven’t been anywhere”.

“I saw you and Kris disappear about an hour ago. He didn’t try that old trick of his of asking you to help him with something upstairs, did he?”

“No”, I said. Tony laughed, well aware that I was lying.

“I know what Kris is like. If he sees a guy he likes, he doesn’t waste his time. He even tried it on me once”.

“How far did he get?”

“We were both drunk at the time, it got as far as us giving each other a blow job”.

“Really”.

“I’m not into guys”, he added, “But there is no harm in trying something different now and again”.

“I suppose there isn’t”.

“He must have got further than that with you”. I smiled “You don’t need to say anymore”.


I carried the two drinks back to where Kris was standing.

“I’ve just been hearing a story about you”, I said.

“Who from?”

“Tony, he’s been telling me how you pursuade guys up to your room for sex”.

“You make it sound like I do it all the time”.


The party lasted into the early hours. Once Tony and Cassie left, the other guests began to drift away. Kris and I walked through the reception, and made our way upstairs towards our rooms.

“Want to try out my room?” I asked.

“Yeah, my cocks just about ready for some more action”.

As soon as we got through the door, we began pulling each others clothes off. It wasn’t long before we were on the bed, naked, kissing, our hard cocks pressing against each other.

“You want to fuck me?” Kris whispered into my ear.

“Fuck yeah”.

He lay on his back, as I buried my face between his legs. My tongue probing his waiting hole. First I used a finger on him, then a second. The head of my cock touched him, forcing him open, then sliding in.

He was very tight, as I pushed forward, but I could see he was relaxing slowly.

“This is your first time”, I said

“Yeah”. I leaned forward and kissed him, as I impaled him on my thick rod. I fucked his ass, slowly at first. “Harder”, he said, “Fuck me harder”. So I obliged. The thought that I was going to be the first guy to fill him with hot man juice caused me to come sooner that I wanted to. My ejaculation seemed never-ending. I don’t think I’d ever come so much before.

Kris gripped his cock and shot his own load over his chest. I bent my head forward and began to lick him clean.

“That was fucking amazing”, he said.


When I woke next morning, Kris was still asleep, so I decided to take a shower. As I stood under the hot water, I felt something press against me. I soon recognised the feel of a hard cock as it slid between my legs and found my hole.

“Morning”, Kris said as he kissed my neck, just as his cock pushed its way inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment