Saturday 21 March 2009

Hard and Throbbing



Tuesday afternoon seemed just like any other day. My shift finished at mid day. I headed for the nearest bus stop, hoping to be home in bed by 2pm. I’d been up since 1am that morning. As I walked towards the bus stop, I heard a car behind me. I glanced around and saw the car pull up. The driver’s name was Scott, he worked in the same department as I did, he also lived near me.

“Want a lift?” he shouted.
“Yeah, thanks”, I said.

He drove a convertible, although the roof was closed at present.

“Save you a bus trip”, Scott said, as I closed the door behind me. Scott was twenty six, a year younger than me, about six feet tall, with dark blue eyes and short blond hair. He was the guy that all the girls in the office wanted in their beds, not to mention one of two of the guys as well.

Th traffic was bad so Scott turned off the main road.

“Don’t mind if I take a slight detour?” he asked.
“No problem”.

He drove out of the town centre and along the old coast road, before turning into a narrow lane. I began to wonder where he was heading, but didn’t say anything. Before long he took a turning off the lane and into the woods. A few minutes later he stopped the car in a small clearing, totally hidden from the road.

“What’s going on”, I said, as the car roof began to slide back. Scott leaned across the car and kissed me on the lips. I was taken by surprise at first, but wasn’t going to waste this opportunity. I could feel his fingers unbuttoning my shirt, and begin rubbing my hardening nipples.

Then he began to kiss my chest, sucking on my nipples, as his hands unbuttoned my jeans. Soon he was inside my boxers, and I gasped as his fingers curled around my cock. I lifted myself from the seat so that he could free me from my clothes. My cock already swollen in his hand.

His tongue began to trace over my balls, and then along the underside of my cock. His lips slid over the head, and slowly began to work their way down my shaft. Soon my whole length was inside him. He slid his mouth up and down my shaft, speeding up each time. His hands running over my chest as he did.

He sucked on me harder and harder, and then I felt his fingers between my legs. One found my hole and slid inside slowly, then he withdrew, and pushed back in harder. His finger probing deeper and deeper inside of me, as I exploded in his mouth, filling it with my hot semen. He sucked out every last drop before releasing me.

His lips touched mine again, and I tasted myself inside of him. His finger still buried in my hole.

We parted and Scott turned away.

“Fuck that was good”, he said, as he switched on the engine, as I pulled my clothes back on.

I couldn’t believe that the hottest guy I knew, who I’d always thought was straight, had just given me the best blow job I’d ever had.

“Same time tomorrow”, he added, “Your turn then”. I smiled as the car sped back to the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment