Saturday 21 March 2009

Class is Out



Six months out of college and I got my first teaching job at a school not far from where I lived. I was a history teacher although the job required me to do some sports teaching as well. I didn’t mind too much as I’d played basketball and squash regularly at college and had also played on the ice hockey team for six months the previous year.

The school had a full time sports coach, so I probably wouldn’t be required that often. I was introduced to the sports teacher on my first day. His name was Chad Gibson. He wasn’t much older than me. He was a tall guy, just over six feet, a muscled firm body, clearly visible through the tight t-shirt that he was wearing. His hair was black and cut short. I was sure there were plenty of female students who had a crush on him, possibly even a few of the male ones.

During my second week, I was asked to help Chad out with a basketball game. We were trying to put together a new team, as several of the best players had left at the end of the last term. The students finished for the day, and we stayed behind to chat about who was going to make the squad.

“Time to get out of this place”, Chad said, “A quick shower then I’m off.

“Me too”, I answered. The two of us stripped off and headed for the showers. I’d thought Chad was good looking the moment I met him, but now he was naked, he was fucking hot. He had a smooth hairless chest. His cock was long and thick and hung down over the most perfect pair of balls I’d ever seen. I was afraid to look too much in case I got an erection, which would have been rather embarrassing.

“Do me a favour and wash my back for me”, he said.

“Fuck!” I thought, “I’d never keep my cock under control now”.

I began soaping his back and massaging his shoulders a little.

“That feels good”, he said, “How about a little lower down”. I moved to his lower back and massaged his muscles. I couldn’t believe that I’d managed to keep my erection under control. “You done this sort of thing before”, he asked.

“No, I haven’t”.

“You should do it more often. You’ve really relaxed my muscles”, he added, “Try a bit lower”. If I went any lower. I’d be massaging his ass. He obviously knew that, so I wasn’t going to refuse. I slid my hands over his ass. “Oh yeah!” Chad said, and then turned around suddenly. My hands now touching his fully erect cock. “How about easing this muscle for me” he added.

I pushed Chad against the shower room wall, and then curled my fingers around his shaft.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since the first time we met”, I said, “How did you know?”

“I didn’t,” he said, “But I couldn’t waste an opportunity like this”.

I pressed my lips to his, my tongue pushing forward, he responded quickly, forcefully. Our naked bodies pressed together, my hardening cock pressing against his. We parted slowly, my head moved down and I kissed his neck, then moving lower to his chest. I sucked on each nipple in turn, biting them a little, rubbing their tips with my tongue, making them hard.

Then I traced my tongue down over his stomach, around his navel. I pulled back a little and allowed his cock to rub against my face, before I began sucking on his balls.

“Oh fuck!” he said loudly, as my tongue ran along the underside of his cock. At first I thought he was gonna shoot his load, but he held back. I took his tip into my mouth, and began to work around the head with my tongue. I could tell he’d never experienced anything like this before. I slid forward and took his whole length inside. His cock head pressing against my throat. I slid his cock in and out of my mouth, running my lips over its surface gently. I loved the taste of hot cocks, and this was one I was going to savour.

A few moments later we heard the door of the changing room open. I jumped to my feet and dived back under the next shower. Chad grabbed his towel, trying to cover his erection, and went to find out who it was. It was one of the school maintenance staff, who was checking the premises before locking up for the night. I heard Chad talking to him, and then the door closed again. A few moments later Chad walked back into the showers.

“He’s locking the place up”, Chad said, “But he’s gone to check the rest of the building, and will be back in about twenty minutes”.

“Can’t he leave you a key”.

“Not without authorisation, and there’s no one here to give it”

“We’ve got twenty minutes”, I added as I dropped to my knees in front of him. His cock was soon hard again, and sliding down my throat. This time nothing was going to stop me taking him all the way.

“Oh fuck!” Chad said loudly as his whole body shook, and his cock let forth its stream of hot semen. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock until no sign of his ejaculation remained.

“We’d better get dressed”, I added.


Five minutes later we were walking out of the main gate towards the car park.

“Do you want to get something to eat” Chad asked.

“Yeah, sure”. Unfortunately, after the meal Chad said he had to leave.

“Wish we could finish what we started”, he said “But I really can’t get out of this meeting”. I was disappointed, but there was always tomorrow.

The following afternoon, the students left and we sat down to finish off our team selection.

“Shower time”, Chad said and stood up. He stripped off, picked up his towel and walked into the changing room from his office. He locked the main door and headed back to where I was undressing.

“We don’t need to hurry tonight,” he said, waving as set of keys at me.


Chad began walking towards the changing room showers. He dropped his towel onto a nearby bench, and walked naked into the showers. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and followed.

“Want me to wash your back for you”, I said, as I walked up behind him. I didn’t wait for his answer, just began soaping his back and then sliding my hands down over his ass and between his legs.

“Oh fuck!” he said loudly as my fingers brushed his asshole. I reached around him and grabbed his cock, which was already rock hard. I began to slide my hand up and down his shaft, quicker with each stroke.

I stroked his cock a few more times, and then turned him around, dropping to my knees at the same time. I swallowed his entire length in one swift motion.

I sucked him for a few minutes, before getting to my feet and moving behind Chad again. My hand slid between his ass cheeks, searching for his hole. He was already loosening up, and my finger slid in easily.

“Yeah”, he groaned as I pushed in as far as I could. I pulled close to him, pressing my cock between his legs, looking for the entrance. Slowly, I slid into him, fucking him gently, at first.

I reached around and took his cock in my right hand, my left running over his nipples. I brought my head forward and kissed his neck, as I pushed my cock deep inside.

“I’m gonna come”, he said. My hand continued its stroking motion along his shaft. His whole body shook as the first spurts of semen shot into the air. My hand continued to jerk him as he continued to ejaculate. My own cock now nearing its explosion.

I shot stream after stream into his ass, as my hand continued to grip his iron rod.

“Don’t stop”, he said, “Make me come again”. I pulled him to me and kissed him again, my cock still buried in his ass, my hand still pumping. It didn’t take him long before another stream of hot man juice flowed from him.

Chad turned around to face me, and pressed his lips to mine, our tongues entwined as we kissed hungrily. He turned me around and slid his cock between my legs, soon finding the hole he was after. His strokes became faster and faster, as he buried himself inside me.

I came suddenly, spraying the shower room wall. He fucked me hard, still pumping my cock. Suddenly, I felt his hot juices flowing inside of me.

We sat together on the floor of the shower, kissing for a while, tired from our exertions.

“Want to continue this later”, Chad said, as our lips parted.

“Yeah”, I replied.


We cleaned up, got dressed and left the school, heading for the same restaurant we’d eaten in the previous time. After the meal it was back to Chad’s apartment.

“Great place you’ve got here”, I said looking around the main room we had just entered.

“Glad you like it”, he added, walking into the kitchen, “Want a coffee”.

“Okay”

“Put the video on, there’s a tape you might find interesting. While he made the coffee, I switched on the video. He was right about the film.

“This is fucking hot”, I said, as I watched the four naked guys take turns sucking and fucking each other. “I prefer the real thing though”.

He finished his coffee and leaned towards me, his hand sliding over my crotch, unzipping my trousers, and pulling out my already hardening cock. His hot mouth slid around me as I pulled off my shirt.


It wasn’t long before we were both naked. I lay back on his bed as Chad’s cock penetrated me for the second time that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment