Saturday 21 March 2009

The Train Journey



It was Monday night, and I’d been working late at the office. The subway train arrived almost as I reached the station. It was probably the last train that night.
I boarded the empty compartment, and took a seat not far from the door. Two stations passed before anyone else boarded. The young guy was dressed in tight black jeans, a white T-shirt, and a black waistcoat. He looked a year or two younger than me, and obviously kept himself fit.
After a few minutes, I glanced around the train, and noticed that the guy was staring at me.
“What the fuck are you looking at”, he said.
I turned my head back to look out of the window, but after a few moments, he was blocking my view.
“I know what you want”, he said, and proceeded to unbutton his jeans. He wore nothing underneath, and I could already see the head of his cock, already semi erect.
“Get your mouth around this”, he added. I knew I wanted to, and didn’t waste anytime. He tasted wonderful, I hadn’t eaten cock for weeks, and this guy had one of the biggest I’d ever seen.
“Fuck!, that feels good”, he said.
I worked my lips along his shaft, savouring ever inch of him, taking the head down my throat, pressing my lips against the base. The guy slid his hands around my head, and pulled me deeper onto him, then suddenly I felt his whole body shake, as he came, filling my mouth with his hot man juice. I swallowed every last drop, and continued to suck for several minutes, until he was completely drained. “Get on your feet”, he said. I did as he asked, and he dropped to his knees in front of me. His hands opened my zip, and pulled down my trousers and shorts. My cock was already rock hard beneath, and was soon engulfed by his hot mouth. He certainly knew what he was doing.
“Oh yeah”, I said, “Eat that dick boy!”
It didn’t take too long before I was filling his mouth, he drank every drop that my cock would give him. Almost before I knew what was happening, he was on his feet, tongue down my throat. I kissed him hard, as we began to tear off each other’s clothes. I heard the buttons pop as he ripped my shirt off, and I proceeded to do the same to his T-shirt. It wasn’t long before the two of us were naked.
The guy turned me around, and dropped to his knees again. This time his tongue began rimming my asshole. Then a finger pushed it’s way inside. I could hardly wait for what was coming next. I was standing, hands pressed against the window, my ass sticking in the air, and my legs apart. Slowly he worked his mighty tool into me. My hole stretched wide, as he pushed forward. It hurt, but it felt so good. His cock began to slide in and out of my chute, harder and faster with each stroke.
He fucked me harder and harder, as I looked out of the train window, hardly aware that we were pulling into a station. He rammed my ass as the train stopped. Outside the window stood a young cop, quite aware of what was happening. I closed my eyes for a second as another powerful thrust shook my body, when I opened them, the cop was gone. The train was moving again.
“What the fuck is going on here?” I heard a voice say. I looked around and saw the cop standing just a few feet away. Neither of us moved for a second. “I think I’m overdressed for this place”, the cop continued. As he moved towards us, he began unbuttoning his uniform, and pulled out a rapidly hardening cock.
The guy fucking me pulled me back from the window, to allow the cop in front of me. He fed his thick cock into my mouth, and I ate it hungrily. I’d always fantasised about doing this with a cop, but never imagined it would have happened like this. The cop began pulling off his uniform as I worked his thick rod, deeper into my throat. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna come”, I heard, and then the warm juices filled my insides, closely followed by a second hot spurt into my mouth. The two cocks slid out of me, and I stood up, getting my first real view of the cop’s gorgeous naked body. I moved forward and kissed him on the lips, he responded hungrily, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth.
“Time you fucked a cop”, the first guy said.

“Yeah”, I replied.

“What the fuck are you waiting for then”, the cop said, as he turned around, and bent over one of the carriage seats, offering his smooth ass to me.

I didn’t waste anytime taking up the offer. I worked my cock head gently into his moist opening, slowly working my way forward. “Slide it in deep”, he said. I pushed on further, until my whole length was embedded in his asshole, then I began to fuck him, slowly at first, but harder and faster with each stroke. What an amazing feeling, being in control of this hot young cop. He was loving every minute of it, as I thrust deeper and deeper into him.
I pulled out for a moment, and turned the cop onto his back, before sliding back inside again. Now I could see his smooth muscled, hairless chest, his gorgeous blue eyes, and the thick shaft between his legs. As I fucked him, I slid one hand around his cock, and worked it gently, until the purple head throbbed in my hand.
The other guy had moved around us, and was now sliding his cock into the cops mouth. He worked it in slowly, as I rammed harder. I could feel myself almost ready to explode.
“Oh fuck! I’m gonna come”, I said loudly, as I slid my cock from the warm asshole, and sprayed my load over the cops chest, neck and face, as I brought the cop to another powerful explosion. His body was covered again, as the third throbbing dick spurt forth it’s load.

“Oh yeah!” the train guy said.

“Fuck!” the cop said loudly, running his fingers through the drying semen on his chest.

The train began to slow again, and the two men began to get dressed. “I’m still on duty”, the cop said, “I’ve got to get off at the next station”. By the time the train stopped, the three of us were clothed again. The cop left, and several other passengers got on. I was a little disappointed that it was over. The first guy gave me a big grin as he got off at the next stop. I hoped I’d see him again.

The next few nights, I caught the same train again, but saw no sign of either man. I was beginning to think I wouldn’t see either of them again. Friday night arrived, and I worked later than usual, just to get my desk cleared as I was away on a business trip the following week.
The train was virtually empty. The only other people in my carriage got off two stops after I got on. I’d bought a magazine to read on the train home, and was not paying much attention to anything else. I felt the train begin accelerating out of another station, and for some reason I glanced up.
Standing near the door was the cop from Monday night. Only this time he was dressed in jeans and a white shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned, and so were his jeans. His hard cock already visible. He grinned at me.

“Off duty tonight”, he said, “We can take out time”. He walked towards me, his right hand already gripping his erection. At that moment, the train began to slow, approaching its next stop. “Shit!” he said, as he pulled his jeans up and rebuttoned his shirt.

I laughed as he struggled to fasten his jeans over his large erection.
“It’s my stop in a few minutes” I said, “We can take as long as we like back at my place”.

“Ok”, he added, “I’ll try and keep it under control, but it won’t be easy”.

“I don’t even know your name”.

“It’s Matt” he said “Matt Stephenson”.

“I’m Tony, Tony Marino”.

My front door closed, and I pushed Matt against it. Pulling his shirt open, and running my tongue across his chest. My hands were already unfastening his jeans, and it didn’t take long before my right hand was curled around his thick cock. I stroked it gently as I sucked on his nipples in turn.

I lay sprawled on my bed, as Matt guided his thick rod between my legs.

“Are you ready for the best fuck you’ve ever had”, he said, as his cock pushed deep inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment